We are developing the backbone of next generation financial services
And in order to develop it further, we are looking for you!
figo is a fast growing startup in the financial industry located in Hamburg/Germany. We developed an API which allows everyone – from a single developer or a FinTech startup to big companies and even banks – to connect to every bank, credit card issuer or eWallet in Germany and Austria (other countries will follow) without the hassle of implementing thousands of providers. With the help of our API, our partners are able to deliver enriched information to their customers, implement banking functions into their service or improve their risk management. The API is fully developed and is already in use by many partners.
In order to grow further we are currently building a team of motivated and passionate people in order to shape the new generation of financial services!
• Great passion for technology and FinTech, a keen eye for unobvious opportunities.
• Strong understanding of security, reliability, scalability and platform management topics.
• Good project management skills and business logic is a strong advantage, previous ISO 27001 certification or comparable experiences preferred.
• 3–5 years related experience
• Unparalleled communication and negotiation skills.
• Solid knowledge of enterprise global information and IT-security requirements and competitive offerings.
• Solid understanding of the competitive products and how to differentiate figo from its competitors.
• Experience in financial industries will be of advantage.
• Actively following the PSD2-implementation on an EU- and national level from an information and IT-security perspective.
• Compliance of all regulations and applicable standards (e. g. PSD2, ZAG, MaSi, ISO 27001, 20022).
• Further developing and ongoing management of the Information Security Management System, internal guidelines, policies and processes.
• Further developing of an internal control system in order to monitor all regulatory and industry standards requirements and their obedience.
• Strong cooperation and communication with our Head of Regulation and Data Protection Officer.
• All information and IT-security related communication with financial authorities in the relevant countries.
• Active involvement in internal and external audits on Information and IT-security processes.
• Able to deliver articulate, effective, and audience-appropriate presentations/demonstrations with technically oriented content.
• Advising and training other figo employees about new and planed Information and IT-Security processes.
• Contact for all IT security issues and involved in decision-making and selection processes for software, IT infrastructure, etc.
What we offer:
We offer an interesting job with a true startup feeling in a dynamic environment. You can expect an attractive remuneration, and the freedom to make your own decisions. You will join a motivated international team, which supports a good work-life-balance. You will have the opportunity to implement own ideas and to contribute to the corporate decision making process. Our office is located in Hamburg Ottensen.
Is that you? Then contact our Human Resoures Manager Nadine at firstname.lastname@example.org (German or English)! Please send us your current CV, a short and straight to the point cover letter plus any material which could be helpful for us (LinkedIn profile, portfolio of your work, …).
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to email us! We would love to hear from you!
Strictly no agencies!
Alle Preise exkl. der gesetzlichen MwSt.