figo is a young and fast growing startup in the financial industry located in Hamburg/Germany. We
developed an API which allows everyone – from a single developer or a FinTech startup to big
companies and even banks – to connect to every bank, credit card issuer or eWallet in Germany
(other countries will follow) without the hassle of implementing thousands of providers. With the
help of our API, our partners are able to deliver enriched information to their customers, implement
banking functions into their service or improve their risk management. The API is fully developed
and is already in use by many partners.
In order to grow further we are currently building a team of motivated and passionate people in
order to shape the new generation of financial services!
• 2+ years of work experience in backend development with node.js
• Knowledge of SQL databases (MySQL, SQLite)
• Expertise in test automation
• Excellent knowledge of web based and network security best practices
• Passion for high performance and scalability
• Hands-on approach in analysing existing and write new code
• Working permit for EU
Nice to have
• Experience in designing and building web-based API’s
• Familiarity with a wide range of node.js modules and techniques, especially Promises
• Knowledge of web-scraping technologies like Phantomjs, Casperjs etc
• You will help develop secure and scalable software
• You will make key design and implementation decisions for our platform
• You will write clean, dynamic code using best software development practices
• You will engage with 3rd party developers
What we offer
We offer an interesting job with a true Startup feeling in a dynamic environment. You can expect an
attractive remuneration, and the freedom to make technical decisions. You will join a motivated
international team, which supports a good work-life-balance. You will have the opportunity to
implement own ideas and to contribute to the corporate decision making process. Our office is
located in the vibrant heart of Hamburg’s Schanze.
Is that you? Then contact us at email@example.com (German or English)! Please send us your current CV, a
short and straight to the point cover letter plus any material which could be helpful for us (LinkedIn
profile, portfolio of your work, …).
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to email us! We would love to hear from you!
Strictly no agencies!
Alle Preise exkl. der gesetzlichen MwSt.